- Awesome Kids Apps: Reading Raven Among Top 10 Most Popular Apps for Learning to Read
Reading Raven is a perennial favorite of kids and parents alike. This may truly be the best app for education, at least when it comes to learning to read. The fun, educational games can become more challenging, so that your child can use this app from their very earliest reading adventures up through first or second grade.
- Jan Watford Educational App Review: Reading Raven Vol 2 HD
My fascination with educational apps for children is reinforced with my discovery of the educational kids app, Reading Raven, Volume 2 HD. The app is a wonderful combination of visuals and interactivity that promotes learning to read and write!
- Fun Educational Apps: Reading Raven Among Top 5 New & Noteworthy Apple App Store Apps
Reading Raven is back with more learn-to-read adventures for young and developing readers! Reading Raven Volume 2 HD presents the second set of lessons in the same format your child has come to know and love in the award-winning Reading Raven series. A top learning app to help and support your kids to learn how to read!
- Kids App Reviews: Reading Raven HD Review
Are you searching for that “one great app” that will teach your child all of the fundamentals and skills necessary to become an early reader? Look no further than Reading Raven by Early Ascent. The options are endless, and so are the hours of entertainment and education-based activities that Reading Raven is sure to provide for you and your child. 5 enthusiastic stars for Reading Raven!
- Apps for Homeschooling: Reading Raven on List of Reader’s Choice Educational Apps
Reading Raven fetches a well-deserved place among the top 10 Reader’s Choice educational apps for 2012! Check it out on Apps for Homeschooling’s Facebook page.
- iPad Apps for Kids for Dummies: Reading Raven Stands out
USA Today Kid Tech Editor Jinny Gudmundsen is the author of iPad Apps for Kids (in the ‘for Dummies’ series). She looked at and reviewed thousands of apps, but only wrote about the top ones, Reading Raven being one of them! Thank you, Jinny!
- Apps For Homeschooling: Reading Raven App Review
Reading Raven is a fantastic, comprehensive app. Not only is it educationally effective, it’s also delightfully designed – great graphics, animation, and performance all the way around. Don’t miss this one!
- KinderTown: Reading Raven Vol 2 HD Review
Reading Raven Vol 2 HD continues the excellent language development activities from the original app. The play is the same with colorful thematic areas for repeated practice that thoughtfully build on each other.
Reading Raven has great mini-games that grow with the reader. As you learn letters and words, the app adds writing and reading to the games. With over 100 different ways to play, such as learning letters by catching butterflies and matching words with circus seals. It is a great app for your collection!
- A4CWSN: App of the Month
Great News! Reading Raven has been selected as Apps for Children with Special Needs (A4CWSN) app of the month.
- KinderTown: Reading Raven Among Best Apps for 5 Year Olds
Reading Raven is the complete “get ready to read” app for kids. Game play is motivating, and the literacy practice meaningful. A must have app for kids on the road to reading.
- Red Tricycle: Reading Raven Wins Most Amazing Kids App Award
The Reading Raven Learn-to-Read app focuses on building foundational reading skills through a variety of interactive and multi-sensory games and activities which serve as a springboard for mastering more complex reading and learning concepts. It’s one of the top 10 free educational apps available–and now it’s a Totally Awesome Award winner!
- The 12 Best Children’s Educational iPad Apps Released In 2012
TeachThought and Teachers With Apps are happy to release our list of 12 best children’s educational apps released in 2012!
- Time To Play: Reading Raven Video Review
In this Time To Play video review, Educational App Reviewer, Carolina Nugent, gives Reading Raven the “Thumbs Up” and tells you why it’s a great app for your child.
- Reading Raven – Finalist in Red Tricycle’s 2012 “Most Amazing Kids Apps” Category
Reading Raven has won a place among Red Tricycle’s finalists for the “Most Amazing Kids Apps” category from more than 15,000 nominations cast by moms and dads over a two-week period.
Help Reading Raven move from Finalist to Winner by voting for Early Ascent here before November 30th, 2012.
- Fun2Tap Review: Reading Raven is a 5-Star App
“Reading Raven is a very impressive app, designed to help 3-5 year olds learn to read. This is an excellent tool to have in your box.”
- Apps for Children with Special Needs: Reading Raven Video Review
“This is one of the very best Apps for learning to read and write in the US iTunes store. If you do not have this yet, watch the video, where I show a small sample of what it does, then run, don’t walk, to get it!”
- Appysmarts Video Review: Reading Raven HD is Appysmarts app of the week
“Excellent educational value, simple non-distracting illustrations, great reward system for kids and help section for parents.”
- The iMum: Reading Raven HD Review
“This is a great educational app. Its illustrations are bright and colorful, it includes animations that enhance the learning experience and a child’s voice-over encourages them to keep playing and try again when they make mistakes. It covers a lot of material in a fun and engaging manner.”
- Common Sense Media: Review — Reading Raven for iPhone and iPad
“Reading Raven offers solid reading instruction in a fun game format. With great voice-overs and a smart, kid-friendly interface, this is an app kids can use independently at their own pace.”
- AppySmarts: Editor’s Favorite Badge
“Reading Raven is an excellent all-round package for developing and strengthening early literacy skills. Easy and fun to use.”
- SaveDelete: 20 Awesome iPad Apps That Will Teach Your Kids to Read
“Reading Raven offers fun step-by-step lessons designed to build a solid foundation for reading. It teaches phonological awareness, full sentences, and even printing skills.”
- iTunes Review: Dr. Richard Selznick, Psychologist, Author of “The Shut-Down Learner” and “School Struggles”
“As a psychologist who specializes in assessing and treating children with reading disabilities, I am frequently in a position to evaluate different programs to help develop children’s skills. Many of them fail to deliver or are not well grounded in theory and/or research. Reading Raven has both theory and research behind its development and it also has educators behind the program with years of experience in developing children’s emerging literacy skills. If you are looking for a great iPad program for children’s early, emerging skills, this is one I would recommend.”
- Appmodo: Reading Raven App — Now for iPhone
“I can’t say enough wonderful things about this app. Reading Raven has one of the strongest educational and design foundations we have seen.”
- Teachers With Apps: Reading Raven
“Raven has what it takes to get kids on the road to reading and the developers have done it brilliantly, by following a proven program.”
- Seattle Times: Reading Raven kids’ app soars with Apple nod
“Seattle app startup Early Ascent flew toward the summit this week, after catching the eye of Apple.”
- The Home School Magazine: Educational Apps for Preschoolers
“This is absolutely the best early literacy app I’ve found to date.”
- Circle of Moms: 8 Not-to-Miss iPhone Apps for Early Learning
“I can not say enough WONDERFUL things about this app.”
- iHeartThisApp: Reading Raven for iPad – Educational Game that Provides Step-By-Step Reading Lessons
“This is one of the best educational apps that I’ve ever seen. This app is so well built and is worth every penny!”
- It’s Me Tyler: Cool Kids App of the Month – March
“With Reading Raven, they combine all of the great features we loved from our other apps and smashed them into one.”
- The iPhone Mom: Reading Raven
“Reading Raven has found a winning combination with the activities, skills, graphics, sound effects and more.”
- Apptudes: Prepare Preschoolers With Reading Raven For iPad
“Unlike most early literacy apps that focus on one or two skills, Reading Raven builds a solid foundation of early reading skills for children by systematically designing an app that builds as little readers grow and learn.”
- Kindertown: Show & Tell Reading Raven
“Reading Raven has one of the strongest educational and design foundations we have seen.”
- Best Apps For Kids: Reading Raven | Educational Apps
“This is a very enticing educational app that is sure to hold your kids attention.”
- Moms With Apps: The Jellybean Tunes App Report: Volume 16
“Reading Raven promises step-by-step reading lessons for young children.”
- AppCraver: Reading Raven’s Multi-Sensory Games Teach Pre-reading Skills
“Early Ascent, LLC today announced the release of Reading Raven, an interactive and multi-sensory learn-to-read educational game available in the Apple App Store.”